RULES

Welcome to http://www.lhatebl0gs.blogspot.com/!

Just remember:
-NO spamming
-NO copying
-DON'T annoy me
-FOLLOW my blog

Hate my blog? click HERE to leave.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Multiple Intelligence Results Reflection


This multiple intelligence test is about the various sorts of intelligence and skills that one possesses. The multiple intelligence test can be broken down into 8 components, namely:
Kinaesthetic - Body Smart Linguistic - Word Smart
Logical - Number Smart Interpersonal - People Smart
Intrapersonal - Myself Smart Musical - Music Smart
Visual/Spatial - Picture Smart Naturalistic - Nature Smart
I feel that this test is somewhat accurate as there are also some parts that do not really suit my personalities. The parts that are inaccurate include naturalistic and musical. The flora and faunas around me do not have a great impact on me, hence I do not think I am naturalistic. For musical, I learned a few musical instruments which proves that I am quite strong in musical. Furthermore, I like listening to musics when I feel bored or depressed. On the other hand, the other parts are accurate in pointing out my personalities.

Acquiring the learning profiles is an important step in our lives as it can be crucial in our decision making in the future. This test provides us an insight on our strenghts and weaknesses for us to be more aware of the consequences on things done which will be helpful in our career.

Although the Multiple Intelligence Test can show us what are our dominating skills and some area for improvement, we should not solely focus on the area that we are strong in. In fact, we should improve other areas as they might prove to be useful one day. Others should not be neglected if we want to be an all-rounded person.

In conclusion, I feel that the Multiple Intelligence Test is an assesment to let us have a brief idea on what type of intelligence they posses and fully utilize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment